Learn how YOU can paint the Fearless Way!

Are you a visual person? Do you prefer watching over reading? 








.....then Beattie Artworks has something new for you to enjoy!


 I have donned the hat of a videographer 
and put together a new video; to share with the world my methods and tools in painting with watercolors and acrylics.

Yes, It's a wrap! 
Aren't those the words used by Hollywood when a new film is finished? 


Are you interested in learning how YOU  can paint the Fearless way?


 In my new water color and acrylic painting video you can watch & learn how to to paint the Fearless way! 
Enjoy seeing how I use my poured watercolors techniques. 
Watch as I share with you, my methods for painting with acrylics as well as  check out the innovative tools that you never thought you could create a painting with.
This short art tutorial will share with you some of this artist's favorite secrets for painting a harbor scene on canvas.

Come enjoy and paint  this Gloucester, MA. harbor scene with me at: 


.........Then ask questions or post a comment on  my Elise Beattie Artworks Page at Facebook .



Until next time Happy Painting! 

Don't forget to visit my web site there is always something new to be found for sale in my art shop for your holiday gifts!


Comments

Popular Posts