Grateful to call myself a Fearless Artist...

     It is Tuesday, two days until Thanksgiving. Lets' celebrate the Thanksgiving season together. What are you grateful for?

    I am grateful because my time is filled with the vibrant colors of living life to its fullest. 


      I am grateful because I am able to teach my students to be Fearless, to experience and enjoy the mystery and magic that occurs when one steps out of their everyday life in order to step into the realm of creativity. 

The Fearless Artist demonstrates for the Florida Watercolor Society's convention participants.

      I am grateful because I enjoy getting up in the morning, opening the door and finding something beautiful to smile about; something that I just know will set my imagination on fire.
  
A revolutionary era reenactment at Fort Massec in Illinois.

     I am grateful because on any morning I am able to grab my smart phone with its charmingly convenient 8.0 pixel camera, package up and deliver to my studio for posterity pictures of those things that ignite my creativity.



                    This beautiful statue is called Dharma Bain and sits quietly in a reflecting pond at Selby Gardens in Sarasota, Florida. 

     I am grateful because once I am done traveling I enjoy working in a peaceful studio. Where I am able to assess my inspiration, to stretch my imagination and find ways to escape the reality of my photography in favor of tweaking and twisting reality to design an image that is inspired.



"Yankee Doodle Dandy" - ©  2011
22" x 22" poured watercolors and acrylics on paper. 

      I am grateful for when inspiration has simmered on the "stove" of my imagination and the opportunity to pour my fluid colors with abandon - arrives!  I know then, that I am painting Fearlessly!



"KOI" © 2013 poured water colors, acrylics on 22 x 30 paper.




     Yes, it is the time of year to say these are the things that make me happy.  It is the season of Thanksgiving and I am thankful, most of all, for my family and friends who support my creative passions and help me to achieve my goals. So hear it is....

Thank you world for I am grateful to be able to call myself a Fearless Artist.

Happy Thanksgiving.


Comments

Popular Posts