LET'S STAY HEALTHY THROUGH ART!

   A note from the Fearless artist. 


     Our world and our lives have sadly changed. Covid 19 has arrived and now people around the globe are suffering from the effects of a dreadful disease.  A pandemic has put our lives on hold as humanity searches to find cures and vaccines that will level the playing field of life and hopefully allow mankind to get back to experiencing life in the ways that we have come to love.
   For many years, now I have been writing an informational blog.  In the past I have written about my work as an artist, the classes that I instruct and informational tips about the methods I use to create my fearless paintings. 

   Today, I find myself  seeing our world through different lens. My glasses are clouded by sadness & fear. My choices have become limited. I could continue writing as I have in the past. I could choose to hide in my cave, consuming large quantities of indigestible fear, but this would not help me or anyone else's situation. Instead I will make a different choice.want my blog to be of assistance to others; therefore, my goal is to write my future posts geared to help my readers stay at home and explore spending time pursuing activities that pacifies our minds and souls.
  Our world has been turned upside down and all too 
many people, around the globe, are now dealing with the horrendous effects of the Novel Corona virus. We are in social isolation. We are alone with our thoughts and fears, wondering what to do.

    As a professional artist and adjunct instructor at a community college I have found myself, like many others, unemployed, lost in a sea of red tape without a plan about what to do while life and work are furloughed. It's not easy to go from experiencing life at full speed  and then be forced, out of caution and common sense, to park one's activities at the street corner, while we attempt to deal with a life filled with uncertainty . 
    I believe and am a practitioner of positive thought and action. I believe,nay, I know that these "unusual" times too shall pass! But until that times arrives, I would like to remind everyone that...

         ALL OF US MUST STAY HOME IN ORDER TO STAY HEALTHY!  

    Under the circumstances and with that said, I feel that the best thing for me to do, while I am isolating myself, is to try to help others who are also asking "What now?"  I would like to help you! How by sharing my fearless methods of making art in ways that will help you spend a part of your day being fearless and creative. 
   Statistics show that spending time with a creative pursuit, whether it be painting, writing, dancing, singing  to name but a few forms of creative thought,  is an excellent way to improve physical, emotional and mental health. So how about it, 

come be fearless with me and let's stay healthy with art! 

   In my next blog post I thought it might be of interest to my readers, to begin by sharing the methods I use when I create a non-representational artwork. Creating abstract art is easier than you may think. In my newest post you will see photos of how I work + if you scroll down the page, you will find step by step instructions of how you can be a little creative and make your own abstract art. I hope the following post inspires others to grab some tools and spend a little time being expressively creative. To read all about how to paint an abstract please click here and go to my website for more information.


    In closing let me add that my wish is for a quick and speedy recovery for all the people of our whole world! I will be forever grateful to all of those wonderful medical professionals and other people who are working so hard to help all of us keep our lives functioning as best as possible! So let's help these brave soldiers of healthcare by using common sense. Please stay home and stay creative!
   As a Fearless artist, I want to be of assistance. I may not have medical training but I am able to inspire others. My goal is to help you to become a fearless artist, also. So let's all work together. Let's stay home and be creative. 
  If you have a comment or question about being fearless through creative thought, I invite you to email me through my blogger email portal.
Please come back regularly, as I will be posting different step by step projects for adults and young people each week. 
Until next time, stay well my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts